TAS is a drop-in highly CPU efficient and scalable TCP acceleration service for multi-tenant environments.
- Requires no additional NIC hardware
- Compatible with existing applications that use sockets
- Uses dedicated cores for packet processing
- Leverages benefits and flexibility of kernel bypass with better protection
For small remote procedure calls (RPCs):
- Throughput improved by 6x over Linux, comparable to kernel-bypass TCP stacks that do not provide protection or sockets.
- Tail latency up to 5.8x lower than Linux and 2.3x lower than kernel-bypass.
- Scalable to 100K active connections without throughput degradation
- Stable and fair distribution of bandwidth to connections under congestion.
TAS is Open Source
We have released TAS under the MIT license. You can find the source code on Github.